We take utmost care with every move we do – Fragile or Rubish
We move your goods as we may move ours – Handling with Care

From April 2010, we carry Public Liability Insurance that covers us for an unforeseen damage to the buildings that we move our clients in to or our of. You do not have to take up this insurance separately when you are moving to a new house.

Public Liability Insurance does not cover the contents that are being moved. You are therefore advised to carry Home and Contents or Goods in Transit Insurance separately from an Insurance Company. This can be arranged for separately from or