Oz cheap Movers have terms and conditions to make sure all parties are in safe hands and no disagreement or miscommunication occurs on the day of the move.
- Arrival time is not guaranteed. We will endeavor to arrive at the time scheduled originally. However delays may occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Our prices are all inclusive of GST.
- On an hourly priced job, our charge starts from the time loading commences until the completion of offloading at the final destination address. We do not charge any depot to depot costs although there are certain exceptions. Please enquire with our representatives.
- All hourly priced jobs incur a minimum of 2 hour charge once the job starts, except for the moving or removals booked on fixed prices.
- Time taken over an hour is charged in 30 minute increments.
- Additional charges may apply for certain items when goods are to be disposed off at the recycler’s or rubbish tip.
- We do not use toll roads unless specifically asked for by the customer.
- Customer must pay additional $15 per trip to use toll road for toll charges and administration costs.
- Parking must be arranged for by customer prior to our arrival at pickup. All parking charges must be paid by customer.
- Parking infringements issued while following client’s instructions must be paid by the customer in cash at the completion of job.
- We reserve the right to deny the removals and moving if the mover deems not safe or for any other reasons whatsoever.
- We can cancel the booking at anytime if the customer is not willing to cooperate or have an assumption that the customer might not pay.
- In case of cancellations for the interstate job made less than 1 week prior to the scheduled moving, the deposit will not be returned.
- Cancellation of an hourly job in less than 24 hours from the scheduled moving will be charged for 1 hour at the same rate as it was originally booked at.
- These charges can be paid in cash, through bank deposit or by debit/credit card.
- All payments must be paid at the final destination before unloading of the goods.
- Payments for toll and any parking infringements issued due to client’s negligence must be paid with all dues.
- All credit/debit card payments will incur 2% surcharge.
- In case of non payment for our services, we reserve the right to seize some of the goods delivered.
- In case of non payment of outstanding amount by the due date, we reserve the right to sell the possessed goods to recover costs of our services.
Moving With In Melbourne Insurance : ( Coverage area 300kms )
- We carry Public Liability Insurance for all our Removal Services. This insurance covers damage that may occur to building due to our movers’ negligence.
- We have loading and unloading insurance cover which covers the goods worth $15000.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage that may occur to your belongings during the goods within transit.
- Insurance Company does not cover pianos and pool tables.
- Small/minor scratches, dents or damages are not covered.
- All the damage complaints must be intimated to the company in writing within 24 hours of the job done.
- One flight of stairs – 12 steps will be free of charge.
- Every second flight of stairs or extra steps will incur extra charges.
- We do not move pianos and pool tables from stairs.
Interstate Terms for – Suppliers, Contractors and Business Customers :
- By Agreeing to the terms and conditions – Suppliers, Contractors and Business Customers know and understand that Oz cheap Movers have NO Insurance for any Damage, Scratches or any accidental damage.
- Quotes and Bookings made by the Contractors or Suppliers on behalf of the Customers is the acceptance to subcontract work and agreed terms and conditions of Oz cheap Movers Pty ltd.
- Oz Cheap Movers will ask for the full Payment from Suppliers or contractors for the work to be subcontracted in the near future.
Interstate Removal Insurance and Backloading policy :
- Oz cheap movers do not hold any Insurance for breakage, scratches ,dents or loss of goods due to drivers negligence. By agreeing with Oz Cheap Movers Pty Ltd, the Customer agrees that NO Insurance is included.The customer should get their own insurance from – removalsinsurance.com.au
- Quotes and bookings made by the customer is the acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Any tolls used on job or any Parking Infringements will be paid by the customer.
- Arrival Time is never guaranteed, but the driver will give 2-3 hours notice before arrival.
- Oz cheap Movers will charge additional cost for the hard access to the property or the access to the property is difficult for the vehicles to get within 30 metres of the pick up point.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, Customer knows and understands, the service provided is a backloading service and will get the delivery of the goods with in 3-5 business days. Unless otherwise stated in writing for direct jobs.
- Any work out of the Removals will not be done ,as disconnecting appliances,fixtures,fittings or any equipment.
- The company will not be liable to pay for any other services organised by the customer to move any left over stuff which was not a part of the original move or quote.
- As the time is never specified for the pick up or delivery of the goods, if the goods are moved to another location or destroyed due to any reason, the company will not be liable for any damages.
Things we do not move :
The items listed below will not be moved unless otherwise stated in writing to the Company :
- Any kind of Watches, jewellery,stamps,coins,money,prohibited or stolen items,all kinds of drugs,explosive items,gas bottles,bikes with petrol, firearms.
- Animals of any kind,cages, or tanks including birds and fish.
- Plants or trees which needs permission.
- All kind of Cars, ride on mower
Interstate moving payment policy :
- Full Payment is required by the pick up date ,cleared or deposited directly into the company’s bank account, or otherwise arranged with company in writing.
- We accept Payment by bank Transfer, Cash, MasterCard / Visa.
- Oz cheap Movers do not hold any responsibility ,if the move gets cancelled, postponed due to the payment not cleared in the bank Account.
- In case of Non Payment of our goods and services, We reserve the right to hold the stuff in our nearest storage until the full payment is received with an additional cost to deliver the stuff.
Interstate Removal Insurance and Backloading policy :
- Gumtree / Ebay Purchases – Oz cheap Movers do not hold any responsibility for Ebay or Gumtree purchases. Full description of the Goods to be notified to the Company in writing. Company will not be liable for any loss or stolen items. Oz Cheap Movers holds no responsibility if the Customer is not physically present at the pick up or drop off Address
- Oz cheap Movers do not hold any liability once the Job sheet form has been signed by the customer, and that the Customer will not dispute any of the payment.
By agreeing to the above terms and conditions, the customer agrees to engage in our terms and conditions and will not dispute in any manner.